If so, here’s the details:
Where: Park Center High School Auditorium, 7377 Noble Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016
Trainings (Open to All DFLers):
- 8:30 am and 9:30 am — Proposed DFL Constitutional Changes to be Considered at the State Convention (Led by Mark Raabe and Kay Lewis)
- 8:30 am and 9:30 am — Framing the Issues: Talking the Talk So People Understand the Issues (Led by George Greene and Peter Hill)
Convention gavels in at 10:30 am – Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- We’ll be endorsing for the Congressional race, electing National Delegates and enjoying a wonderful day of DFL business
Step Forward and Screen with Us!
We invite you to step up and screen for CD3 director or apply for the treasurer’s position and be a part of the CD3 executive team.
We will also be screening for:
- State Party Standing Committees (Outreach & Inclusion, Constitution, Party Affairs & Coordinated Campaign, Budget, Platform)
- State Convention Committees (Credentials, Nominations and Rules)
- Elector and Alternate
There are interview times available on Tuesday, May 10th – Davanni’s, 15200 Highway 7, in Minnetonka or on Wednesday, May 11th – Lunds, 13081 Ridgedale Drive, in Minnetonka.
The interview is approximately 15 minutes. We’ll submit a list of candidate recommendations at the CD3 convention on Saturday, May 14, 2016.
Share this with others and encourage them to screen. We’re a friendly group!