- 9 a.m. – Secretary of State Steve Simon meets with Stevens County Auditor/Treasurer Amanda Barsness. 400 Colorado Avenue, Morris.
- 9:30 a.m. – Gov. Dayton will host a breakfast reception at the Governor’s Residence to honor WNBA Champions, the Minnesota Lynx.
- 9:30 a.m. – Lt. Gov. Smith will provide remarks and sign the Under2MOU, an international compact among cities, states, and countries to limit greenhouse gas pollution. She will be joined by Minister Johannes Remmel of North Rhine-Westphalia and Commerce Commissioner Rothman. CHS Field, Securian Club, 360 N Broadway St., St. Paul.
- 10:15 a.m. – Secretary of State Steve Simon meets with Grant County Auditor Chad Van Santen. 10 2nd Street NE, Elbow Lake.
- 11:45 a.m. – Secretary of State Steve Simon meets with Traverse County Auditor/Treasurer Kit Johnson. 702 2nd Ave N, Wheaton.
- 1:30 p.m. – Wilkin County Auditor Janelle Krump. 1st Floor, Courthouse, 300 5th Street S, Breckenridge.
- 2 p.m. – Lt. Gov. Smith will chair a meeting of the Capitol Area Architectural and Planning Board.
- 3 p.m. – Secretary of State Steve Simon meets with Someplace Safe Executive Director Sheila Korby and Safe at Home Application Assistants. 106 S Union Ave., Fergus Falls.
- Gov. Dayton will visit the Board of Animal Health to thank employees for their avian flu response efforts last spring.
- Gov. Dayton will meet with Carmen Fontes, Consul General of Spain, and Maria Antonia Calvo, Honorary Consul of Spain in Minnesota.
- The Twin Cities Book Festival. Sen. Amy Klobuchar will read from her book “The Senator Next Door.” Minnesota State Fairgrounds. More information is available here.
- 4:30 p.m. – The 13th Annual Cass & Crow Wing County DFL will be held at the Nisswa American Legion, 25807 Main St., Nisswa. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Read More