Concerned about the outcome of the last election? Want to get involved and help defend progressive values? We will be making periodic postings of ways you can get involved in a range of projects with various non-DFL organizations. (DFL events are listed on our DFL In the Know posts.)
Here are some upcoming events:
- Today through January — Minnesota Open Enrollment, visit MNSure.org to check out insurance plans if you need coverage for new options. (Minnesota’s enrollment period is longer than states using the ACA exchange.)
- December 14, 10:00 AM — Meet and Greet with CD3 Candidate Adam Jennings, Caribou Coffee Meeting Room, 4754 County Rd 101, Minnetonka, MN 55344
- December 16, 10:00 AM — Meet and Greet with CD3 Candidate Dean Phillips, Champlin Library, 12154 Ensign Ave N, Champlin, MN 55316
- December 16, 1:30 PM — Meet and Greet with CD3 Candidate Adam Jennings, Eden Prairie Library, 565 Prairie Center Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- December 20, 5:00 PM — Debra Hilstrom for Attorney General holiday party, at the home of Paul and Alicia Buchel, Party Room, 2320 Lexington Ave S, Mendota Heights, MN 55210. More information at email@example.com.
- December 21, 5:00 PM — Drinking Liberally, Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, 5636 Manitou Rd, Excelsior, MN 55331. More information as it becomes available.
- December 27, 6:30 PM — Monthly meeting of the Anoka-Hennepin area chapter of Sandy Hook Promise, Crooked Lake Library, 11440 Crooked Lake Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN. More information and RSVP here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Candidates for the CD3 DFL and Senate District endorsements should send event information to email@example.com for posting on this listing and the CD3 DFL calendar.