Events Happening Today
- At 10:00 pm the Legislative Health Care Commission will review the 2015 recommendations and 2014 report.
- At 12:00 noon, the Minnesota Family Council will hold a “Defund Planned Parenthood” rally at the Planned Parenthood on Vandalia Street.
- At 1:00 pm, Governor Dayton will hold a news conference with Commissioner Lucinda Jesson to announce new savings achieved through health care reforms
- At 1:30 pm, the Senate Rules committee will review the NCSL Salary study and handle appointments to commissions.
Save The Date:
- Aug. 9 – An Environmental Awareness — Picnic will be held at the Environmental Learning Center, from 2:00 to 6:00 pm at 13,500 Dakota Ave S, in Savage. The event is free and sponsored by Senate Districts 55, 56 and Scott County DFL.
2016 Democrat Candidates
In Twin Cities, issue of gay Scout leaders unclear, Star Tribune
Minnesota delays release of MCA achievement test scores, Pioneer Press
Like CD3 DFL on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DFL3CD
Follow @DFLCD3 on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/DFL3CD