- 10 a.m. – Gov. Dayton will convene meetings of the Executive Council, State Board of Investment, and Land Exchange Board.
- 11:30 a.m. – DFL Chairman Ken Martin and GOP Chairman Keith Downey speak to the Municipal Legislative Commission, Woodbury.
- Noon – Lt. Gov. Smith will provide remarks at the Metropolitan Economic Development Association Annual Awards Luncheon. Minneapolis Hilton Hotel, 1001 S Marquette Ave., Minneapolis.
Constituency Caucus meetings
- June 6 – The Senior DFL Caucus will hold its annual meeting at the Sheet Metal Workers Local #10, 1681 East Cope Avenue 55109, Maplewood.
Save the date!
- June 7 – Senate District 42 hosts “Pints and Politics,” 6 p.m., Hampton Inn, 1000 Gramsie Rd, Shoreview.
- June 14 – DFL Women’s Hall of Fame, 11 a.m., Doubletree Bloomington, tickets available here.
- June 20 – Registration is now open for the DFL Training Summit. Attend and learn how you can help the party build to win, built to last.
Minnesota: A billion to the good, with restraint, Pioneer Press
2015 special session
Leaders work to ‘button up’ budget bills for special session, Pioneer Press
Candidates declare plans for 2016 legislative races, St. Cloud Times
Jeb Bush 101, MinnPost
Bird flu takes center stage at congressional hearing, Star Tribune
The inside story of how the Clintons built a $2 billion global empire, The Washington Post
Minnesota colleges must meet higher standards to receive full funding, Duluth News Tribune
Before Rolling Stones concert, Mick Jagger tours the Twin Cities, Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
Secretary of State talks business streamlining with Waseca Chamber, Waseca County News
State official puts spotlight on Safe at Home program, Rochester Post Bulletin
Why Minnesota needs an Office of the State Auditor, Star Tribune
‘Safe at Home’ helps victims hide from abusers, Mankato Free Press