- 7:20 a.m. – Gov. Dayton is on WCCO radio.
- 9 a.m. – House Republican leaders hold a press conference about the session.
- 9:30 a.m. – House DFL leaders hold a press conference about the session.
- Noon – Lt. Gove. Smith will attend a lunch event with former Vice President Walter Mondale and the University of Minnesota – Humphrey School Policy Fellows.
Constituency Caucus meetings
- May 21 – MYDFL Central Committee meeting, 6:15 p.m., Rondo Community Library, 461 N Dale St., St. Paul.
- May 21 – The Hennepin County DFL Senior Caucus will meet at 12:30 p.m. at Maria’s Cafe, 1113 E Franklin Ave., Minneapolis. The speaker will be Lee Graczyk, lead organizer for RxRights.org. He is knowledgeable on the politics of Prescription Medicine.
- May 31 – Stonewall DFL – Political Support Committee will meet at 1 p.m. to screen candidates for CD 2 at DFL Headquarters. A board meeting will follow the Political Support Meeting and will be voting on the recommendation of the Political Support Committee for CD 2 endorsement.
- June 6 – The Senior DFL Caucus will hold its annual meeting at the Sheet Metal Workers Local #10, 1681 East Cope Avenue 55109, Maplewood.
Save the date!
- June 6 – Tickets are now on sale for the 4th Annual Humphrey-Mondale Dinner.
- June 7 – Senate District 42 hosts “Pints and Politics,” 6 p.m., Hampton Inn, 1000 Gramsie Rd, Shoreview
- June 20 – Registration is now open for the DFL Training Summit. Attend and learn how you can help the party build to win, built to last.
Minnesota lawmakers hit deadline with too much undone, Star Tribune
Despite chaotic end to session, leaders say key bills passed, Pioneer Press
Did Minnesota House pass wrong budget bill? Maybe, Pioneer Press
A messy end to a messy session, MinnPost
Dayton makes good on veto, calls for special session, Star Tribune
Mark Dayton keeping veto promise on education bill, Pioneer Press
How Minnesota Republicans are screwing rural voters Part 4, mn progressive project
How Minnesota Republicans are screwing rural voters Part 5, mn progressive project
The GOP escalates their war on women in new and uglier ways, mn progressive project
Human trafficking bill
Unions sort out wins, losses in legislative session, Workday Minnesota
Anderson: Millions on hold for fishers projects, Star Tribune
Major League Soccer
Transportation advocates blast ‘duct tape’ approach to funding, Workday Minnesota