Concerned about the outcome of the last election? Want to get involved and help defend progressive values? We will be making periodic postings of ways you can get involved in a range of projects with various non-DFL organizations. (DFL events are listed on our DFL In the Know posts.)
Here are some upcoming events:
- September 21, 5:00 PM — Lake Minnetonka Drinking Liberally, hosted by Tim Duff, Rep. Paul Thissen will be joining the group, Hazellewood Grill & Tap Room, 5635 Manitou Rd, Excelsior, MN. More information and RSVP here.
- September 21, 6:30 PM — League of Women Voters Screening of Buried Above Ground, New Hope CInema Grill, 2749 Winnetka Ave N, New Hope, MN.
- September 23, 8:00 AM — Run to Win, free 1/2-day training for pro-choice women in Minneapolis, more information and RSVP here.
- September 23, 9:00 AM — Indivisible MN03 at Plymouth on Parade, Plymouth Blvd from 34th to 37th Aves, Plymouth, MN. More information and RSVP here.
- September 25, 6:30 PM — Improving Minnesota Water Quality by 2026, Join Conservation Minnesota at the Maple Grove Library’s Main Meeting Room, 8001 Main St N, Maple Grove, MN for a town hall on this topic
- September 26, 7:00 PM — League of Women Voters Minnetonka School Board Candidate Forum, Minnetonka Commmunity Center, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd, Minnetonka, MN. Doors open at 6:30 PM Live and cable online. See www.lwvmeph.org for more information.
- September 26, 7:00 PM — Levies, Taxes and Bonds— Oh, My!, Eisenhower Community Center, 1001 MN7, Hopkins, MN